Monday 31 August 2020

Outdoor adventure quotes

Have a thirst for outdoor adventure? Here are some incredible journey adventure quotes to have a read through.

1. “Let’s sleep under the stars”

2. “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.”

– Sir Ranulph Fiennes

3. “Leave the road, take the trails!”

– Pythagore

4. “Those who travel to mountain-tops are half in love with themselves, and half in love with oblivion.”

― Robert Macfarlane,

5. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for”

6. “Climb that goddamn mountain.”

7. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.”

8. “If you do not climb the mountain, how are you planning to enjoy the view?!”

9. “Hike More, Worry Less.”

10. If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a real hiker

11. No reason to stay is a good reason to go.

12. Wanderlust: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world

13. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.

14. “The clearest way into the universe, is through a forest wilderness!”

15. “If someone called you crazy for doing it, you are on the right track!”

16. Hi, sorry, I didn’t pick up my phone, I was busy with life.

17. The wilderness is calling, and I must go.

18. “The mountain is calling!”

19. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.”

– Robert Frost

20. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

21. Walking is a mans best medicine.

22. A bad day on a motorbike always beats a good day in the office.

23. I don’t need therapy, I just go camping

24. Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is.

25. Best memories are made when camping

26. Only one who wanders finds new paths.

27. I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

28. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

29. “You can only catch the sun rise in the morning!”

For more amazing adventure content, check out www.actionlu.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment